15 Mar Friday, March 16, 2018
It’s Localicious Hawaii MONTH!
Please order the “Localicious dish” to support AG Education in Hawaii.
- Fried Taro Cakes over Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Garbanzo Beans, Cucumber, Carrots, and a Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette – $11.79
- Seared Ono over Mixed Greens with Mushroom, Tomatoes, Egg, Pickled Haricot Vert, served with a Creamy Italian Dressing – $12.59
- Fresh Corned Beef and Cabbage with Baby Potatoes and Carrots – $13.59
- Sauteed Mahi-Mahi with a Lemon-Caper Butter Sauce – $15.79
- Today’s Localicious “Surf & Turf”dish: Kauai Shrimp Scampi Style and Smoked Makaweli Beef Brisket, Taro and Local Vegetable Hash, Hanalei Taro Corncakes, Homemade Sauerkraut, and Kauai Grown Mixed Greens with House Papaya Seed Dressing – $15.79
- Strawberry Chiffon Cake – $5.49
We will be closing at 2:00 PM today for Catered Events. Have a safe weekend and we hope to see you next week