14 Jun Thursday June 15, 2017 / Operating hours for today will be from 10am until 2pm
- Furikake crusted ono over mixed greens with bell peppers, carrots, red cabbage, wasabi balsamic vinaigrette – $11.25
- Shredded cilantro lime chicken over greens, with cucumbers, garbanzo beans, cherry tomatoes and a roasted pepper vinaigrette – $10.95
- Chicken katsu and pork nishime combo plate– $12.25
- Chinese roast pork and mustard cabbage stir fry – $12.00
- Grilled fresh caught ahi served with an orange macadamia nut butter – $14.25
- Mango cheesecake – $4.95
Mark’s Place will be closed all day on Friday, June 16, 2017 for catered events.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. People with certain diseases (such as diabetes, liver disease, weakened immune systems, and cancer) should consult with a physician before eating raw seafood because their diseases or the medicine they take may put them at risk for serious illness. Eat raw seafood at your own risk.