08 Jun Friday June 9, 2017 / Operating hours today will be 10am until 2pm
- Grilled togarashi crusted ono with Asian slaw, Sriracha aioli, served with a side of greens with a balsamic vinaigrette – $11.50
- Rosemary oven roasted top sirloin of beef over mixed greens, with cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, edamame, corn and a lilikoi/lychee vinaigrette- $11.75
- Grilled fresh caught ono topped with a basil pesto aioli – $14.25
- Crispy popcorn chicken tossed in a sweet chili peanut butter sauce – $11.50
- Sauteed fresh monchong served with a warm herb and grape tomato confit – $14.50
- Double chocolate chip cookies and cream cake – $4.75
Mark’s Place will be closing at 2:00 pm today for catered events
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you on Monday!
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. People with certain diseases (such as diabetes, liver disease, weakened immune systems, and cancer) should consult with a physician before eating raw seafood because their diseases or the medicine they take may put them at risk for serious illness. Eat raw seafood at your own risk.